FTNF and ORganic Flavours
Looking for a flavour that is a close to it’s natural source as possible? FTNF (from the named fruit) flavours are for you. These are the perfect option for any brand looking to make a premium beverage with a clean label declaration.
FTNF flavourings adhere to the 95/5 rule in that a minimum of 95% of the flavour must come from the named source, eg extracts, essences, distillates. The remaining 5% (maximum) of the flavour actives can be made up from Natural Flavouring substances (aroma chemicals used in the flavour industry) and is there just to enhance or modify the flavour profile slightly. The characteristic taste of the named flavouring should come from the source material.
To get even more closer to the source we have a range of both suitable for organic and true organic flavours.
Find out more below or get in touch to talk about how FTNF flavours can work for you.